Data Structures | Binary Trees | Question 3
What are the main applications of tree data structure?
- Manipulate hierarchical data
- Make information easy to search
- Manipulate sorted lists of data
- Router algorithms
- Form of a multi-stage decision-making, like Chess Game.
- As a workflow for compositing digital images for visual effects
1, 2, 3, 4 and 6
1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
1, 3, 4, 5 and 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Tree data structure is used to study or tabulate hierarchical data. Searching of data becomes easy using the tree traversals. Using BST we can easily analyze sorted data. Decision making to reach an objective becomes easy due to decision tree creation. Trees are used in router algorithms. They can be beneficial as a workflow for compositing digital images for visual effects.
Quiz of this Question
Please comment below if you find anything wrong in the above post
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...