Danske IT Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1(Online Test): Online test on hirepro platform (Technical MCQ’s and 2 coding questions(1 easy, 1 medium)).
Round 2(Logiks Test): 50 aptitude questions in 12 minutes. Very easy questions with negative marking. 50 questions divided into three parts of 4 minutes. Verbal(24), Quantitative(16) and Logical(10).
Round 3 (Technical Interview):
- Implement Queue using stacks.
- Given a list of fruits (apples, apples,pear, mango, mango) print count of the fruits. If count of 2 fruits are same, print the fruit of smaller length first. (mango :2, apples: 2, pear:1)
I was asked the complexity for both these codes.
- Next I was asked what are the different sorting methods I know,
- Difference between insertion sort and selection sort(In place? stable?).
- Pillars of OOPs with examples.
- Big O(n)?
- About project.
Round 4(Managerial Interview):
- Introduce yourself
- OOPs concept in detail
- every single detail from the resume.
- Explain projects in detail.
- Did you deploy the application?
- Application questions on data structures.
- Count number of squares in 4×4 square grid.
- In a cricket tournament if 10 teams are there and each team has to play with each team. Minimum number of matches?
Round 5 (Psychometric Test): MCQ questions based on self. Options were: Most like me/ Least like me.
Round 6 (HR):
- Introduce yourself,
- About family,
- How was the recruitment process? etc.
GeeksforGeeks helped me throughout the process! The previous interview experiences and the must do coding questions helped a lot.
All the best Geek!