Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
Daffodil visited our campus in September 2019 for the post of software developer. They offered 3.5 lpa to 5 lpa for software developer. The detail description of interview as follows:
Round 1: Online Coding Round
In this round we had to solve 3 coding questions on hackerearth within 1 hour. Each question were of 10 marks.
- Question on binary number. The input is n binary number in n different rows, find the unrepeated binary row.
- Question on Array. We have to find number of pairs in the array whose sum is equal to a given value.
- Question on String. Swap the adjecent character of String and print new String.
Questions were easy but the test cases were bit annoying. I did not clear all the test cases of 2 and 3 question. They selected 40 students out of 200 students.
Round 2: Technical Interview Round
Easy to moderate level questions.
Topics: DBMS, OS, Network, DS, OOPs, C/C++ and pattern printing.
My questions were:
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Abstraction vs Encapsulation
- B-Tree vs AVL tree
- Doubly circular Linked list (Only properties not implementation)
- Super key
- Primary key vs Foreign Key
- Joins in SQL
- Left join and Right join
- SQL query to fetch 2nd highest salary
- 2 array merging in sorted order
- and some easy patterns to draw on paper.
After Technical round, they had selected only 5 candidates.
Round 3: HR round.
This round is very easy.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Discussion about bond.
- About Daffodil.
- Something to ask.
All the 5 Students got offers from Daffodil software.
Please Login to comment...