Crossword Puzzle Of The Week #10 (for Pattern Searching)
In this issue of Crossword Puzzle of the week, we will dive into the topic of Pattern Searching. The solution to the crossword puzzle is provided at the end.
1. _____ algorithm is used to find the Longest Palindromic Sub-string in any string.
2. The _____ machine is an abstract machine that has five elements or tuples.
3. _____ Algorithm is used to get the Longest Common Prefix (LCP) array from suffix array.
4. _____ algorithm searches for occurrences of a “word” W within a main “text string” S by employing the observation that when a mismatch occurs,
5. ______ matching is also used in the Database schema, Network systems.
6. _____ algorithm matches the hash value of the pattern with the hash value of the current substring of text, and if the hash values match then only it starts matching individual characters
7. A _____ array is a sorted array of all suffixes of a given string.
8. _____ algorithm is a linear-time, online algorithm for constructing suffix trees,
9. _____ string-search algorithm is an efficient string-searching algorithm that is the standard benchmark for practical string-search literature.
10. The _____ String Matching algorithm slides the pattern one by one. After each slide, one by one checks characters at the current shift, and if all characters match then print the match
Solution for Crossword Puzzle #10:
2. FINITE AUTOMATA
6. RABIN KARP
9. BOYER MOORE
Please Login to comment...