Crossword Puzzle Of The Week #1 (for DSA)
In this issue of Crossword Puzzle of the week, we will dive into the topics of Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA). The solution to the crossword puzzle is provided at the end.
1. A ______ is like a line waiting to purchase tickets, where the first person in line is the first person served.
2. _______ is the process of arranging data into a meaningful order.
3. _______ are a collection of distinct elements.
4. which data structure If you need to remove or add elements to the ends of a linear sequence?
5. ______ data type used for the storage of letters in C++?
2. Which data structure follows the LIFO property?
6. A _______ is a collection of nodes connected to each other by means of “edges” which are either directed or undirected.
7. _______ is an approach for solving a problem by selecting the best option available at the moment.
8. _____ is a collection of elements that can be individually referenced by using an index to a unique identifier.
9. A ______ function solves a particular problem by calling a copy of itself.
Solution for Crossword Puzzle #1:
Please Login to comment...