Cognizant Interview Experience – Programmer Analyst Trainee
I’m a 2020 graduate student with B.Tech in CSE. Cognizant has 3 rounds(i.e online test, technical interview, and HR interview) for recruitment. It was an off-Campus drive for the post of “Programmer Analyst Trainee”. It had started in late 2019(from the month of September).
So, I will be sharing my experience in each of my parts:
1.Online test: This exam was conducted on our own college through the AMCAT portal on 24th September 2019 where your camera will be used to basically capture your segment of images and record any malpractices during the exam. It is for a total of almost 90 minutes(89 minutes to be accurate). There were 4 sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude(16 qs with 16 minutes)
- Logical Reasoning(24 qs with 35 minutes)
- Verbal Ability(22 qs with 18 minutes)
- Automata fix(7 qs with 20 minutes)
2:Technical Interview: It was on 2nd November when my interview date was scheduled. Mostly the interview was based upon our resume and core subjects(i.e Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating System, Computer Network, DBMS, etc). Some of the questions were asked are below:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What subject do I Like most (they usually asked subject in which you are good in and asked questions from there.The interviewer was really polite)?
- Then after, he asked from DBMS, OS and gave a pattern question to solve as fig1
- Then Bunch of questions was asked from my Certification which I had done through NPTEL in Blockchain and Modern application development
- Then he asked me about my training project which I had done in Angular.
After that, the selected candidate was told to wait for the HR Interview
3.HR Interview: The HR interview basically checks your fluency in speaking, way of communicating, and your behavioral ability with others.
- Introduce yourself
- Who is the CEO of Cognizant?
- Are you comfortable to relocate as per our Business requirement?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your Strength and weaknesses?
- What are you hoping for from your job?
Suggestion: Be always true to your word, be confident, and if you don’t know any topic, just say it. But don’t make any false statement, it will make you more in problem
Please Login to comment...