Cognizant GenC Next Interview Experience Digital Nurture 2.0 (On-Campus)
Cognizant recently on our campus conducted a Digital Nurture 2.0 program to train and recruit students and provide them with internships in the final year of graduation.
What is Digital Nurture 2.0?
It’s a new program started by Cognizant which helps the student to improve their knowledge and skills and covers all the modules and fundamentals that an IT student must have also, after completion. If the student’s performance meets the criteria then he would be benefited from the company.
- CSE, ECE, EEE, and IT – Present 3rd years – 2023 Passouts
- 70 percent throughout till your latest Sem 2-1, from 10th Standard onwards.
- Should commit to attending and learning this program thoroughly.
- 2023 Passouts only.
- Resume Shortlist
- Qualifier Test
- Deep Skilling Process
- Selection Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Qualifier Test: It consists of 4 Sections :
- Database Management System (SQL queries and MCQs)
- DSA MCQs
- Coding (2 Medium Level Questions)
- Distribute N Candies to K students
- Kadane’s Algorithm based question
This test was for 90 minutes.
Students with 1 Coding Question and 50% Correct MCQs were shortlisted for the next round.
Deep Skilling Stage
- We are enrolled in a Course, where we want to learn about SPRING CORE, SPRING BOOT, MVC, ORM, AOP, and Cloud in 11 Weeks.
- We have to perform corresponding hands-on questions to the modules.
- Eligibility criteria for the next round was: 80% hands-on + 70% course (minimum).
I was the NATIONAL and COLLEGE TOPPER of the Deep skilling stage.
After 11 weeks, all the eligible students got selected for Technical interviews.
Technical Interview: My interview was scheduled for 30 June 2022 in the slot 3:00 to 4:30 PM, but due to some glitch from their ends it started at 6:01 PM. The interview went for almost 55 minutes.
- Introduce yourself?
- Explain OOPs
- Why java does not support multiple inheritances through classes?
- Cloud Basics
- Spring Basics
- DBMS (Normalization, Joins, Trigger, BCNF)
- Design an Employee Management system
- What do you know about Cognizant?
- Career Aspiration
I think I answered 75% of the answers correctly.
After 7 Days, Results were announced and I was selected for HR Round.
HR Round: My interview was scheduled for 09 July 2022 in the slot 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Started at 12:01 Pm. The interview went for almost 40 minutes. The interview was divided into 3 parts.
- Document Verification
- PAN CARD
- COLLEGE ID
- Alt. Email and Phone Number
- HR Interview
- Introduce yourself
- Which technology do you think is going to change the world? (I told AR/VR)
- Difference between AR and VR?
- Hobbies? (Playing Cricket and Cooking)
- Brief discussion on Cricket. (20 minutes)
- Where do I see myself in 5 years.
- Do I read books?
- What will I do if you get 1 Million $?
- Languages are spoken in south India.
- Reading T&Cs
- Will I relocate?
- Comfortable with night shifts
- Thank You.
HR round went pretty well.
What is next if selected?
- 6 Months Flexi Internship (7th Semester)
- 6 Months Business Internship with Stipend (8th Semester)
- PPO from CTS.
- Learn everything that is taught very well
- Do not cheat
- Never lie in interviews
ALL THE BEST!!
Please Login to comment...