Cognizant GenC Next Interview Experience 2022
First, they started with an introduction later they asked questions related to java, python, and SQL.
- In java, they asked about the OOPS concepts with an example,
- What is method overloading?
- How does the method overloading work?
- Explain access modifiers.
- Java programming questions were:
- Write a java program for the kth occurrence of an element.
- Write a java program to replace the spaces of a string with a specific character.
- Write a java program to reverse a string without using the reverse() function.
- In python, they asked about the differences between lists and tuples, and the difference between global and local variables.
- In C language they asked about what is c and dynamic memory allocations with syntax.
- In SQL they asked about keys and DML and DDL commands.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up