Cognizant GenC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
It was a four-round process. We applied for the cognizant on-campus drive through the superset portal. Then we got the mail after a month nearly, we are going to have an exam.
- First Round- Resume Shortlisting
- Second Round- General Aptitude(Very easy)
- Third Round-Technical + HR Interview (47 min approx.)
Third Round: In a technical round, the interview started with an introduction about myself and he saw my resume which I uploaded to the superset portal
- Then he asked about my project, I am so confident and said no sir I haven,t don’t any project
- He is like ok well, He started asking SQL questions – I answered 6 out of 9
- Then he asked me to explain oops by taking one real-life example
- then he asked some h questions like can u reallocate to Noida as we are freshers we have to be flexible so I said yes sir
- Then he suggested I do some cloud-based projects for a nice career.
I am so grateful for his suggestion
Verdict – Selected