Cognizant Digital Nurture 2.0 Java Interview Experience 2022
- 10th,12th/diploma, Btech – above 70%
- No Active backlogs for current academics
Detailed Recruitment Procedure: Candidates need to register on the superset platform. All the communications of the entire process will be floated on this platform only.
Phase 1: Resume Shortlisting: After the Application is received by the cognizant, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their resume for Java Developer.
Phase 2 (2 hours): Cognitive + Technical Assessment – It Contains the Following Sections
- MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical , English, computer fundamentals (Medium)
- 2 Java coding Questions (Array, String, Graph-based Medium Level)
- 1 SQL query (Medium level)
- JQuery and UI/UX MCQ (10-15 Questions)
Platform: Mettl browser: This Assessment was conducted on 20 March 2022
Phase 3: Acquiring Deep skill Stage
- Shortlisted Students will undergo for deep skill stage where they need to learn lots of modules of advanced java.
- It is a 2-3 month learning program. Here you have to do hands-on practice on advanced java concepts and need to submit assignments.
- After successful completion of all modules, you will be shortlisted for Technical Interview.
Phase 4: Technical Interview (50 min – 1 hour)
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about your projects. Explain 1 project in detail
- Rate yourself out of 5 for java (Please be honest they are going to test accordingly)
- What is OOP? What is encapsulation? Tell a real-time example of encapsulation
- What is inheritance
- Tell me about polymorphism
- Asked to write code for operator overloading in java (This was tricky)
- Asked me to write the code for method overloading
- Asked me code for travel booking using OOP concepts.
- What is package
- What is an abstract class
- What is the interface? Difference between abstraction and interface
- Explain Java collections
- List out collection classes and interfaces
- Explain hashmap. What is a tree map?
- Rate yourself out of 5 for Python
- Rate yourself out of 5 for SQL
- What are DBMS and SQL? Need of DBMS.
- what is joining? Explain all types of joins
- Gave me 2 simple SQL queries
- At last, he asked, “Do you have any questions for me?”
As My role was java developer, so he asked almost everything about basic java. This interview was conducted on 01 July 2022
Phase 5: HR Interview (20 min)
This interview was conducted on 08 July 2022. As this was an HR round they asked a few basic HR questions.
- Introduce yourself
- Explain 1 project
- Which latest technology excites you more?
- Pros and cons of virtual learning
- Do you have a passport?
- Do you able to work in any location?
- Do you speak any foreign languages?
- Do you have any questions for me?
This was the last round of the recruitment process.
After 1 month, results are published. I got the result on 2 August 2022,
Please Login to comment...