Coditas Technologies Interview Experience
So, starting with the interview experience of Coditas Technologies, it was 5 rounds hiring process.
First Round: It was an online test that had several questions on Aptitude, Verbal, Reasoning, and some pseudo codes.
Second Round: The second round was GD-1 (Group Discussion) round which was held virtually in Zoom meetings. In this round, they check your speaking abilities in the English Language. They will assign you a topic and you have to speak on the given topic.
Eliminations took place in this round but I cleared that round.
Third Round: This round was again a Group Discussion round i.e. GD-2. The exact same process took place. Again, the candidates were eliminated. This time also I cleared the round.
Fourth Round: This Round was a technical round-1. In this round, I was asked to introduce myself.
- I was asked about my project and the topics such as OOPs and Basic C++ questions.
- I was also given 2 coding questions, whose difficulty was easy. (Topics from my Resume were asked).
- I was also given one aptitude question whose difficulty was easy.
After 4-5 days, I received a mail that I had cleared the round and was selected for the TR-2 Interview.
Fifth Round: This round was a Technical Round 2. In this round,
- I was asked to introduce myself and was asked to implement the concepts of OOPs.
- Then I was given some 3-4 Coding questions whose difficulty was medium level. (Topics from my Resume were asked).
After approx. 7 days, I got a call from the HR team that I have cleared the final round. They told me about the bond and asked some basic HR questions.
Finally, my offer letter was sent by the HR team.
Please Login to comment...