CHUBB Business Services Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Recently, CHUBB Business Services LLP visited our campus for an internship cum PPO and the role offered was Software Development Engineer. There were 3 stages with elimination in each round:
Round 1:Online Test
- It was conducted on HackerRank. There were total 5 questions comprising of 2 sections. Section 1 had 3 questions of easy level and section 2 had 2 questions of moderate level.
- I didn’t remember the questions but I solved all 5 but only 4/11 test cases were passed from the last question.
- Get a good command with STL to solve all of them in provided time limit. I cleared this test and get into the next round.
Round 2: L1 (Tech + HR Interview)
- It was quite good. The interviewers were very kind and started the session. I have mentioned that I prefer C++.
- So, the questions were related to OOPs with C++, encapsulation, polymorphism. Some project-based questions and questions related to DBMS.
- They gave me a typical pattern printing program. Then, they asked me about my goals, what I know about their company and my field of interest.
- What new skills I have learned in the last three months! I have cleared this round and get into the next round.
Round 3: L2 (Managerial Interview)
- In this interview there were three people on the interview panel, they asked about me and asked to present my project.
- Then there were some project-related questions. The next questions were totally resume based about the skills I have mentioned, the certifications the webinars
- I have attended. So, they asked me about the OOPs concepts, DBMS, programming languages and some psychometric questions.
- As, I have mentioned a workshop on Git and GitHub so they asked me about it whether I have knowledge of it or not. I cleared this round too.
Finally, I got selected in CHUBB Business Services LLP.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!