CEDCOSS Technologies Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2022-23
It was an On-Campus placement drive for Associate Software Developer By CEDCOSS Technologies in Lucknow. There were a total of 4 rounds. All rounds were elimination rounds. From my campus, a total of 400 students were attending the drive.
Round 1: Aptitude test : This round was pretty easy, basic high school maths questions were asked and some output based questions. There were a total of 15 question which were to be solved within 15 minutes.
- 5 MCQ questions on Aptitude
- 5 MCQ questions on Programming
- 5 subjective questions for testing grammatical skills
Out of 400 students, 160 were selected for round 2.
Round 2: HR cum Technical round: This was done after the Aptitude Test on the same day. Questions asked were:
- Preferred Language (I told C++)
- What are virtual functions?
- Can Virtual function be overridden? Give reason.
- What are Circular References?
- Do you know anything about STL?
- Tell me about yourself
- She asked me about my Family background
- Whether am I ready to work in Metro Cities
Suggestion: I was able to answer all of the questions except one which was about Circular references, since I had no ideas about it I told her that I am not aware of this topic.
Tips: Be confident and just tell her if you don’t know the answer don’t waste time when you don’t know the answer.
It took around 2-3 days for the results, 40 out of 160 candidates were selected for further rounds.
Round 3: Technical interview: This interview was held online on Google Meet. Also I had to wait for around 2 hours for my turn and it finished in just 3-4 minutes. the interviewer seemed to be in a bit of hurry. Questions asked were:
- What is your Preferred Language?
- What is a Final class?
- How many types of destructor are there in C++?
- How will you define a destructor? Is it called automatically by the compiler or the user have to explicitly call it.
- How will you find the Longest Common Subsequence in a String.
The results for this round were declared after 2 days. 11 out of 40 students were selected for Machine round which was at their office in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
Round 4: Machine round: This round was at their office and consisted of 2 parts. First was coding and then the Final Face to Face interview with the Senior Managers.
Coding Round: There were a total of three questions which were to be solved within 90 minutes.
- Find the count of duplicate elements from a List.
- Print fibonacci series from a given number N till M considering it starts as 0,1,1,2,3….. .
- Overlapping Rectangle – An array of string will be given, which will have coordinates of 2 rectangles. We need to find the region which is overlapping and check whether this region can occupy the entire rectangle completely or not.
I was able to solve the first 2 but not the last one so I was not selected for the Final interview. 2 out 11 candidates were selected for the Final round.
Face To Face Interview: It took around 30 minutes for each candidate. Some basic DSA problems were asked and had to explain with pen-paper.
- Reverse a Linked List
- Some questions based on Resume.
- Question related to OS like deadlock, mutex etc
- Final year Project
Note: The whole process took about a week. My advice would be to stay calm during the interview and keep preparing yourselves
Hope this will help you guys and all the best
Please Login to comment...