CDOT Interview Experience for Research Engineer (On-Campus)
C-DOT visited our campus for a full-time role, post as Research Engineer, and the location given by the company is Bangalore/Delhi.
- CGPA Criteria:
- General category: 7 CPI and above
- SC/ST/PH/OBC category: 6 CPI and above
- Age Criteria:
- General category: Should not be more than 25 years
- OBC category: Should not be more than 28 years
- SC/ST/PH category: Should not be more than 30 years
Round 1: Resume-Based Shortlisting: (Be careful to make your resume very attractive means adding more projects and some technical knowledge(subject + Language)). Mention Certifications are done by you.
Round 2: One interview only (Technical +HR) in front of a panel of 2 people. My interview went for 15 minutes and since my specialization was in Data Science, most of the questions were from ML and DL.
- Tell me about yourself
- Asked to explain my project and asked some questions regarding the same.
- Difference between ML and DL.
- Explain CNN, MobileNet, and ResNet.
- Time Complexity to Find the largest leaf node.
- Tell your favorite data structure and its real-world applications.
- Why C-DOT.
- Asked about my Current Thesis work.
- Will you be able to relocate to Delhi?
The results were announced on the same day and I was selected.
Tips: Be thorough with your projects and the basics of all your subjects. Make the interview interactive rather than mugging up and repeating.
Please Login to comment...