Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
Round 1: Aptitude
The paper consists of the following section
- aptitude(16 question)
- Logical reasoning (16 question)
- Essay writing
The exam was conducted by cocubes.com on behalf of Capgemini.
Some questions which I remembered is
1. A man is known to speak truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a die and reports that it is a 6. Find the probability that it is actually 6.
2. A fair coin is tossed 4 times. What is the probability of getting at least 2 tails?
Around 2900 appeared and 700 is selected for technical aptitude around. It consists of the following section
Round 2: Technical aptitude
- basic coding quiz – 4 question
- data structure quiz – 5 question
- algorithms quiz – 5 questions
- digital logic quiz – 2 question
Finally 244 student is selected for next round of technical interview. I was also one of them.He asked me the following question
Round 3: Technical and hr interview
- oops concept
- difference between c and c++
- compiler and phases of compiler
- question related to project
Those who passed the technical interview went for hr interview, luckily i also got selected. Note each round was an elimination round. So, finally 120 students selected for hr round and 94 students finally given the job and i was also one of them.
1- Capgemini doesnot want the hardcore programmer so only knowing the basic program like factorial, Prime, armstrong and similar level kind of program will be enough.
2- Basic knowledge of os, database and current trending topics like cloud computing, iot, bigdata.. These questions were asked to almost every
3- Prepare your resume very well 90./. question will be from your resume.
4- Prepare project very well..They may asked some question like .
a)How do you provide security to your project
b)How is it different from others
For hr round be confident and always say yes when they asked about relocation, night shift, and bond. Best of luck!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.