C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
Given a string, write a c function to check if it is palindrome or not.
A string is said to be palindrome if reverse of the string is same as string. For example, “abba” is palindrome, but “abbc” is not palindrome.
- Find length of str. Let length be n.
- Initialize low and high indexes as 0 and n-1 respectively.
- Do following while low index ‘l’ is smaller than high index ‘h’.
- If str[l] is not same as str[h], then return false.
- Increment l and decrement h, i.e., do l++ and h–.
- If we reach here, it means we didn’t find a mis
Following is C implementation to check if a given string is palindrome or not.
abba is a palindrome abbccbba is a palindrome geeks is not a palindrome
Time complexity : O(n)
Auxiliary Space : O(1)