Blogathon 2021 – Write From Home Contest By GeeksforGeeks
Check Out the Result – Bloagthon 2021 – Write From Home Contest Results
Writing is something that not only helps you to enhance your knowledge of any particular domain but it also allows you to showcase your expertise or share your learnings with others as well. But how would it be if you can get some exciting prizes or rewards also for your writing…?? Sounds exciting, right?
Contentedly, it is very much possible now as GeeksforGeeks is coming up with the latest Blogathon 2021 Contest for all the individuals who want to articulate their learnings or showcase their expertise in a particular area through their writings. In this Blogathon 2021 Contest, you stand a chance of winning some striking cash prizes, goodies, etc.
The Last Date to submit your article for Blogathon 2021 has been extended to September 17, 2021!!!
To participate in this Blogathon 2021 Contest, you don’t need to go anywhere as you can participate in this contest right from your home. All you need to do is write and submit Technical Blogs or Articles related to the Computer Science domain.
This Blogathon Contest will be a 3-week event. Also, there are not any eligibility criteria for this event i.e., anyone can take part in the contest. Though the thing that you need to remember is that the article submitted by you should be related to the Computer Science field and the topic must not be previously covered on GeeksforGeeks. The topic can be based on Programming Languages like Java, Python, etc., any trending technology like Machine Learning, Data Science, etc. Tech Tips and Tricks, or any other.
Note: If you are not sure about which topic you want to write on, then go to Write On Suggested Topic. There you can find a lot of category-wise topics with proper descriptions.
- Event Date: August 25 to
September 08, 202117 September 2021
- Public Voting: September 24 to September 30, 2021
- Result: October 04, 2021
Meanwhile, the result would be declared on the basis of Public Voting. In case, if you get feedback on your article then you must ensure to resubmit the article after making the suggested/required changes before the last date of submission i.e., September 17, 2021.
Now, here comes the most awaited part, Prizes. Yes, we know that rewards and prizes encourage the efforts of participants and also motivates them for further participation. Hence, there are many Cash Prizes and Goodies for all the participants in the Blogathon 2021 event:
- 1st Prize – INR 10,000 Cash + Various Exciting Goodies
- 2nd Prize – INR 7,500 Cash + Various Exciting Goodies
- 3rd Prize – INR 5,000 Cash + Various Exciting Goodies
- 4th – 6th Prize – INR 3,000 Cash + Various Exciting Goodies
- 7th – 10th Prize – INR 2,000 Cash + Various Exciting Goodies
- 11th – 25th Prize – Various Exciting Goodies!
Note: The Cash Prizes are not Applicable for the Participants Outside India. Cash Prizes will be in the form of Amazon Pay Coupons.
Why You Should Participate?
This Blogathon 2021 Contest by GeeksforGeeks is not only meant for winning prizes and rewards but it is the much-needed platform for all the geeks to showcase their skills and connect with their right audience. It will give you a lot of exposure and experience that subsequently will help you a lot in your future career endeavors. Some of the other prominent reasons to participate in this Blogathon contest are listed below:
1. Participation in this writing contest will help you to enhance your learning as the more you will research the topic, the more expertise you will get in the particular domain.
2. It will add significant value to your resume that eventually will provide you with an edge over others during the placement or other career opportunities.
3. Moreover, as the result of the contest will be declared based on Public Voting, so there is not a chance of any kind of partiality or biasedness.
4. And most importantly, various exciting prizes and rewards are waiting for you!!
Note: In case of any issues, GeeksforGeeks holds the right to the final decision.
How to Participate?
The process of writing and submitting the article at the GeeksforGeeks Blogathon 2021 Contest is pretty much easy – yes, all you need to do is follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:
1. Firstly, you need to visit the link https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/ and then write your article under the ‘Blogathon 2021’ section. After writing the article, please submit it for review, and the status of your article becomes Pending.
2. You can use these guidelines to write the article – https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-write/
3. Any plagiarism detected in the article will disqualify you from the event.
4. In case of any doubt please contact your respective Campus Ambassador or you can also drop a mail to email@example.com
Needless to say, the Blogathon 2021 Contest is a striking opportunity to enhance your technical and writing skills with a chance to win some exciting prizes – so, without giving a second thought, do participate in it wholeheartedly!!
As mentioned above, all the participants must remember that the article submitted by you should be related to the Computer Science field and the topic must not be previously covered on GeeksforGeeks. The topic should be fall under the below-mentioned specific domains:
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Programming Languages like Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Core CS Subjects like DBMS, OS, and Computer Networks
- Android Development
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science & Data Analytics, and many more.
To check out the complete list of allowed domains, click here.
Note: The topics that fall under these categories or similar types: Interview Experiences, Function, Method, Difference Between, Advantages/Disadvantages will not get accepted for Blogathon 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-1. What will be the last date to submit the article?
Ans: The last date for article submission is September 17, 2021. However, you need to know if you submit the article on the last date and you get the feedback on it to make some changes then you’ll be provided with the additional timespan to make the required changes in the article and submit it again.
Q-2. Will I be paid if my article gets published at GeeksforGeeks?
Q-3. Can I submit my article which I have published on another platform also?
Ans. No, the article must be unique, original, and not be published on any other platform.
Q-4. After I submit the article, what process will take place?
Ans. Once you write and submit the article, then the status of your article becomes Pending. The team then reviews your article and gives you feedback in comments (if needed) under the article and saves your article status to Awaiting Author. After that, you’re required to make the changes as per the feedback and again submit the article for review and the status of your article becomes Pending again. Finally, after you have made all the required improvements, your article status becomes In Review, which means it has been approved. Also, when your article gets published, the status of your article becomes Published.
Truly, your participation in this event will open new learning opportunities for you. Now, what are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity and be a part of this Blogathon 2021!