Blaze UI File Upload
This framework allows us to use various of its styles and properties to make a website more user-friendly. All components in Blaze UI are developed mobile-first and rely solely on native browser features, not a separate library or framework. It helps us create a scalable and responsive website quickly and efficiently with a consistent style.
Blaze UI provides features to upload a file to the website directly from the device.
- Blaze UI File Upload Attributes: There are three attributes in blaze UI file upload each attribute plays a different role.
- Blaze UI File Upload CSS: Here we have a basic type of file upload and the other one is the drop zone area.
- Blaze UI File Upload Events: There are two events that can be used in file upload one is uploading and another one is completed.
There are two ways to upload files to your webpage.
- By using the blaze-file-upload tag: We can create an upload field with the help of the blaze-file-upload tag/element.
<blaze-file-upload ...> ... </blaze-file-upload>
- By using the c-file-upload class: There is another way to create an upload field with the help of the c-file-upload class.
<div class="c-file-upload"> ... <input type="file" /> </div>
Example 1: The following example will demonstrate how you can upload any file to your web page using the blaze-file-upload tag.
Example 2: The following example will demonstrate how you can upload any file to your web page using the c-file-upload class.
Reference Link: https://www.blazeui.com/components/file-upload/
Please Login to comment...