Blaze UI Button Colors
Blaze UI is a free open source UI Toolkit that provides a great structure for building websites quickly with a scalable and maintainable foundation. All components in Blaze UI are developed mobile-first and rely solely on native browser features, not a separate library or framework. It helps us to create a scalable and responsive website fast and efficiently with a consistent style.
A button is an important component for any website which is used for generating events whenever the user clicks the button. There are situations when we need a few buttons and each button should have a different color. The Blaze UI provides this functionality and it is known as Button Colors.
Blaze UI Button Colors Classes:
- c-button: This class is used to create a light purple-colored button.
- c-button–brand: This class is used to create a dark-blue colored button.
- c-button–info: This class is used to create a blue-colored button.
- c-button–warning: This class is used to create a yellow-colored button.
- c-button–success: This class is used to create a green-colored button.
- c-button–error: This class is used to create a red-colored button.
<button type="button" class="c-button c-button--brand"> ... </button>
Note: The syntax for the other classes is the same except for the name of the class which will change.
Example 1: The following example demonstrates the use of the c-button, c-button–brand, and c-button–info classes.
Example 2: The following example demonstrates the use of the c-button–warning, c-button–success, and c-button–error classes.