BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
Position : Senior Android Developer
The competency would be Tech Fit (Problem Solving, Data Structures & Algorithm)
1. Clone a linked list with next and random pointer
2. You have to design a data structure where you have a list. You need to do 3 operations
1. Insert at position.
2. Get Value from an index.
3. Update all index
All in time complexity O(1).
Hint : I have used count for each index and have extra variable to store value if user call Update all index.
With the help of count you can determine if you have to pick value from index or from extra update variable.
On-site round in banglore
1. Question related to project.
2.We have n cards with each card numbered from 1 to n.
All cards are randomly shuffled.
We are allowed only operation MoveCard(n) which moves the card with value n to the top of the pile.
We need to sort the pile of cards with minimum number of MoveCard operations.
The naive approach which i can think of is start with MoveCard(n), MoveCard(n-1), MoveCard(n-2)…. MoveCard(1).
This approach will solve the problem in n MoveCard operations.
1. It was the variation of tree Common Ancestor problem and linked-list Y node problem. I don’t remember exactly
but if you know these two you will be able to answer.
2. Longest Increasing Subsequence
1. 100 people are standing in a circle with gun in their hands. 1 kills 2, 3 kills 4, 5 kills 6 and so on
till we are left with only one person. Who will be the last person alive. Write code to implement this efficiently.
2. java circular dependency questions.
3. Some basic questions
4. Write a program with two threads (A and B), where A prints 1 , B prints 2 and so on until 50 is reached.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Please Login to comment...