Atlassian Interview Experience for Product Security Engineer Intern (On-Campus)
Round 1: Online Assessment: Everyone who had applied got online test link. The test was hosted on Hackerrank which were having total 17 questions.
- First 10 questions were MCQs related to various CSE concepts.
- Next 5 questions were MSQs in which we were given some code snippets which were having various vulnerabilities and we had to find them out.
- Next 1 question was easy to medium level coding question.
- Next 1 question was based on DBMS in which we were given 3-4 tables and we had to write a query to get certain output. This was also easy to medium level.
Skills required: Web Security, Network Security, Application Security, Cryptography, DBMS, and little bit of DSA.
Round 2: Technical Interview: After 3-4 days, I get a call from SPO that I have cleared the online assessment and told that my interview is scheduled on a particular date. Then I got zoom meeting link from Atlassian for my technical interview. The interview goes as follows:
- Introduce Myself
- Discussed Projects
- Asked what vulnerabilities can be there in the application which was mentioned in my resume.
- How to overcome these vulnerabilities.
- Asked concepts related to cryptography.
- Given a code snippets, what vulnerabilities were there
- Few questions on Linux commands
- Asked to write payload for XSS attack.
- Any questions?
My technical interview went quite well and it lasted for around 1 hour 10 min.
Round 3: Managerial/Values Interview: Just 20 minutes after my technical interview was over, my managerial interview started. And the interview goes this way:
- Introduce myself.
- Why chosen MTech, not a job after BTech?
- Why Cybersecurity Specialization?
- What should be qualities of a good leader?
- Where do I see myself in next couple of years?
- and so on…
- In last any questions?
Managerial interview lasted for around 40-45 minutes.
Please Login to comment...