Angular forms MaxLengthValidator Directive
In this article, we are going to see what is MaxLengthValidator in Angular 10 and how to use it.
The MaxLengthValidator is used to synchronize a standalone FormControl instance to a form control element
<input maxLength ="number">
- [maxlength] [formControlName]
- [maxlength] [formControl]
- [maxlength] [ngModel]
- Create the Angular app to be used
- In app.component.html set maxLength to input so when you are putting data in that input element you cannot exceed the max constantly.
- Serve the angular app using ng serve to see the output.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...