Android | Display multiplication table of a number
Given a number, the task is to display the multiplication table of this number using the Android App.
Steps to build app:
- STEP-1: Open activity_main.xml file and add TextView, EditText, and a Button
- STEP-2: Assign ID to each component
- STEP-3: Now, open up the MainActivity file and declare the variables.
- STEP-4: Read the values entered in the EditText boxes using an id that has been set in the XML code above.
- STEP-5: Add a click listener to the Add button
- STEP-6: When the Add button has been clicked we need to Multiply the values and store it in Buffer
- STEP-7: Then show the resultant output in the TextView by setting the buffer in the TextView.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up