Android | App to Add Two Numbers
Below are the steps for Creating a Simple Android Application to Add Two Numbers
- STEP-1: First of all go to the xml file
- STEP-2: Now go to the text and write the code for adding 3 TextView,2 EditText and Button and Assign ID to each component. Assign margin top, left, right for the location.
- STEP-3: Now, open up the activity java file.
- STEP-4: Declare few variables and the values entered in the Text Views can be read by using an id which we have set in the XML code above.
- STEP-5: Add the click listener to the Add button.
- STEP-6: When the Add button has been clicked, add the values and store it into the sum variable.
- STEP-7: To show the output in the result text view, set the sum in the textview.
Complete code of layout xml file and java file is given below.
Please Login to comment...