Amazon Wow Interview Experience for Summer Internship
I applied for the Amazon Wow Summer Internship program of 2022 in April and my resume got short-listed for further processing.
Online Coding Challenge: After filling up the Hiring Interest Form in August.
- I received an invite for Online Coding Challenge after 8 days.
- The test consisted of 2 coding questions of medium level and MCQs from CS fundamentals like Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Linux, etc.
- The test was around 90 minutes long. The test window was of four days and I appeared for the test on the first day.
After a week I received a mail that I had qualified for the Coding Challenge.
Online Assessment: I received a mail stating I had passed the previous round and now had to appear for the Online Assessment.
- The assessment consisted of Coding questions and behavioral questions based on Amazon Principles.
- The test was around 2 hours long.
- After 2 months of waiting I received a mail that I have qualified for the round and was shortlisted for interviews.
Interview: The mail I received regarding interviews, asked me to fill in my preferred dates for interviews and that there would be only one interview one hour long. My interview was scheduled for 14th October at 2 PM. My interviewer and I joined on time and introduced ourselves. The interview began with a medium-level question which I solved in 45 minutes and an easy question which I solved in 10 minutes.The interviewer seemed satisfied and asked me if I have any questions for him. I asked him about his work at Amazon and the interview got over.
Result: After more than a month, we received the mail stating that Amazon has paused its hiring and would contact us as soon as similar roles open in the next few months.
Please Login to comment...