Amazon Wow Interview Experience 2022
Amazon WOW is a program conducted by Amazon every year to hire final-year undergraduate female students for a 6-month internship. There were 3 rounds in the complete process.
Round 1: This round had a Technical round which consisted majorly of 9 sections.
- CS Fundamentals – OS, DBMS, DSA, OOP
- Pseudo codes – Pseudo codes were given and output was asked for each question.
- Software testing
- System Design
- Software Management concepts
- Coding Question: 1 coding question was asked based on topologies and you had a choice of languages you can code in.
Round 2: This round had 2 coding questions which can be categorized as medium to hard, also this round consisted of behavioral questions and virtual space, similar to simulation.
I was able to solve both the coding questions and was able to solve all of the behavioral questions.
Round 3(Technical Interview): For this round, I was called to Amazon’s office(Banglore) for an in-person interview. My interview started with the interviewer giving a brief introduction about himself and asking for mine. I have told you about my projects and my internship experiences.
- He asked me to solve this question after I had said yes. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/implement-two-stacks-in-an-array/
- He asked me to explain the logic and then asked an extended version of the question I was able to build logic, explain it to him, and was able to write code as well. He seemed satisfied. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/efficiently-implement-k-stacks-single-array/
- Later he came up with this question and I was able to solve this problem completely. https://leetcode.com/problems/next-permutation/
Verdict – Selected.
- Keep your mind open because the interviewer is just trying to see your thought process.
- Always listen to the interviewer carefully because he/she might be trying to help you by giving some hints.
- Think out loud, speak every single word you are thinking.
Please Login to comment...