Amazon Interview Questions
Most Asked Questions
- K largest elements from a big file or array.
- Find a triplet a, b, c such that a2 = b2 + c2. Variations of this problem like find a triplet with sum equal to 0. Find a pair with given sum. All such questions are efficiently solved using hashing. – Practice here
- Binary tree traversal questions like left view, right view, top view, bottom view, maximum of a level, minimum of a level, children sum property, diameter etc.
- Convert a Binary tree to DLL – Practice here
- Lowest Common ancestor in a Binary Search Tree and Binary Tree.
- Implement a stack with push(), pop() and min() in O(1) time.
- Reverse a linked list in groups of size k – Practice here
- Given two numbers represented by two linked lists, write a function that returns sum list – Practice here
- Rotate a matrix by 90 degree.
- Stock span problem
- Next greater element
- Some Dynamic Programming problems like:
- Why Amazon?
- Questions about projects done in previous company or final year.
Important Links :
- Amazon Interview Experiences
- Amazon Practice Questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked Questions – Set 2
- Amazon Recruitment Process
Amazon Interview Video.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up