Amazon Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
- Diameter of Tree
- Given two arrays old_profit and new_profit of length n where old_profit[ i ] and new_profit[ i ] represent profit from shop in the old city and new city respectively at day i+1. You have to shift the shop from the old city to the new city such that the total profit is maximum. Find the maximum profit.
old_profit = [5 , 25, 10, 7 , 9 , 11] new_profit= [10 , 5, 11, 13, 7, 14] Output: 75 Explanation: Day - Profit 1 - 5 2 - 25 Now shift the shop to new place 3 - 11 4 - 13 5 - 7 6 - 14 So the total maximum profit becomes 75
- Would you be able to switch to another language?
- Firstly Interviewer asked me for an approach once he was fully satisfied with the approach then he told me to do the code. When I was done with coding, he gave me some test cases to dry run. After that, he asked me about space and time Complexity of code.
- I was free to code in any language ( I chose Python).
- There was only one interview round.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...