- Global companies support community development by creating projects that are important. An example is Google (created Angular framework) or Facebook (created the React.js framework).
- It gives the power to make rich interfaces.
- This may be difficult to develop large applications, although you’ll also use the TypeScript overlay.
- This applies to larger front-end projects. The configuration is often a tedious task to the amount of tools that require to figure together to make an environment for such a project. This is often directly associated with the library’s operation.
- Though some HTML editors support debugging, it’s not as efficient as other editors like C/C++ editors . Hence difficult for the developer to detect the matter .
- This continuous conversions takes longer in conversion of number to an integer. This increases the time needed to run the script and reduces its speed.