Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-2
Round 1: Technical Interview Round 1
First-round was with a Senior Computer Scientist who started with C++ fundamentals:
- Copy Constructor
- Move Constructor
- Shared pointers
- Virtual Fn, Vtable, Vptr
- Virtual constructor and destructor and more into same.
- After that basic data structures and how they work internally.Some DS questions: Like find the loop in LL, create Queue using LL.
Tips: Have good C++ basics and DS basics
Round 2: Technical Interview Round 2
The second round was again with some senior technical person.
- Again Covered all C++ 11 fundamentals, some design-based questions as to what and which design I have used in my current company project.
- One easy DSA question
- Swap the elements present at an Even location in the array
Input: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Output 1 10 3 8 5 6 7 4 9 2
Round 3: Technical Interview Round 3
This round was with the Hiring Manager.
Round 4: Director Round
- This was also a technical round. You must expect some mathematical questions. This is the last round of the process. Most probably, you won’t be asked to code but tell the approach.
- Some design-based questions most probably inclined with the role for which you are being looked for.
- One implementation in the end to design Set class in c++. It was expected to not just define basic functions like insert and find but support additional functionality like set union and intersection, iteration. I was not able to complete this in 10 – 15 mins and this round didn’t go well for me. Also, my interaction started very softly in the start but by the end, it didn’t go the way I expected. So you might need to get a calm head for this round as you can be grilled upon different things in this round in a very short time.
- In all the rounds you will be asked what you do currently and how you do. So be clear on that. All my rounds went great except the last one with Director so make sure you do well in all rounds to get selected.
All the best!