Accolite Digital Interview Experience for Software Engineer (Off-Campus)
About me: I am an MCA student from Tier 2 college, going to pass out in 2022. Actively solving questions at GeeksforGeeks and Leetcode for the last 1 year.
Round 1(Assessment Round): In this round, we have to attempt a minimum of 20 assessments at the Eduthrill platform, consists of 5 questions for each assessment.
- Questions are related to Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating systems, Object-Oriented Programming, Database Management systems, Networking, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- We have to score more than 60% score to be shortlisted for the second round.
- I attempted 20 assessments and I scored 74% and I got the mail for selection for the second round, another day.
Round 2(Coding Round): In this round, we have to solve 1 coding question in 1 hour.
- The coding question is of Graph Medium-Hard level. It is a codeforces D problem. They have changed the story of the question, else the concept is totally the same.
- There were 5 system test cases. Candidates who solved 4 test cases were shortlisted. I solved 5 test cases.
- Link for the question: https://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/919/d
Round 3(Technical Interview 1): After the coding round, I got the mail the following day, that I have cleared the round, and they will call me to schedule the first technical round.
- I got the call after 2-3 days to schedule the interview for the next day.
- I revised all the last-minute notes of all core CS subjects. But because of some technical problem on the interviewer side, HR re-scheduled the interview.
- Then I got around 3-4 days to revise.
- At that time, I have gone through the previous Interview Experiences at GeeksforGeeks and Glassdoor.
- The interviewer started with the introduction part. Then he directly jumped to the core subject questions.
- Pillars of OOPs
- Types of Polymorphism
- Difference between Data Binding and Data Hiding
- ACID properties
- Time Complexity of various algorithms and their proofs.
Then, he started asking questions on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Minimum number of jumps to reach the end of a given array (Dynamic Programming)
- Given an array and a target value, check for pair in array with sum as target (All approaches)
In the end, he asked me whether I have any questions for him. I asked him about the work culture in Accolite and his day-to-day life at Accolite.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): I got the result of Technical Interview 1 after 10 days, that I have cleared that round and they will contact me soon to schedule the next technical round. After 15 days, my interview was scheduled.
The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. And she was in hurry. She took the interview for only 15-20 minutes. She asked some core subjects questions and,
- Height of Binary Tree (Recursive and Iterative both)
- Insert at end of linked list (what if you don’t know whether it is singly, doubly, or circular)
- Sort the array of 0s and 1s. (Then, next version Sort the array of 0s, 1s and 2s)
Round 5(HR Interview): After technical interview 2, I got the result in just 1 day this time, that I have cleared it and they will schedule an HR interview in the upcoming week. The interviewer has more than 10 years of experience.
The interviewer asked:
- Tell me something about yourself
- Explain your project in layman terms
- What challenges did you face while doing your project?
- Where did you see yourself after 5 years?
- Why Accolite?
- What are your expectations from Accolite?
- What are the challenges you faced when you reallocate from North India to South India? (As, my college is in Chennai, and I belongs from North India)
- What are your expectations in terms of salary?
- Is there any question I want to ask?
Then, the interviewer told me that I am selected for the Software Engineer role as an Intern and FTE both in the interview itself. He explained to me the compensation that I will get.
Please Login to comment...