Accolite Digital Hiring Challenge 13.0 Interview Experience for Intern+FTE | Off-Campus 2022
Accolite Digital Hiring Challenge 13.0 is a Fresher Hiring challenge for the role of Software Engineer. The contest was started on April 15th, 2021, and ended on June 1st, 2021. To participate in the hiring process one has to register on the www.eduthrill.com website. There were a total of 5 Rounds and each one was an elimination round.
Round 1 (M.C.Q based): This was considered as a gaming round where we had to play a minimum of 20 games.
- The games are nothing but multiple-choice questions along with a timer. The time was around 2-3 min for each game. Each game consists of 5 MCQ questions. One had to answer the given questions within the given time.
- To qualify for the next round, you need to maintain accuracy of a minimum of 60% from the overall 20 games. The questions were generally on DBMS, OS, CN, DSA, Aptitude, and other core Computer Science subjects.
Round 2(Coding round): This was a coding round held for those who had completed the first round with a minimum of 60%. This round was held on Accolite’s Codelyzer Platform.
- The duration of this round was 60 min and you will be given a coding question to solve within the given time.
- The question was of medium difficulty and it was related to graphs.
- I was able to pass all the test cases.
- Those who can solve 80% or more in this round can expect an interview call.
Round 3(Technical Interview-1): This was a technical round held on Google Meet. The duration of this round was 1 hour. The interviewer introduced himself and then asked me to introduce myself. He then started the interview with a normal conversation.
- Questions on OOPs concepts with real-time examples.
- Questions on DBMS Normalization including all the normal forms, ACID Properties.
- Sort a binary array using a single traversal: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sort-binary-array-using-one-traversal/
- Swap two variables without using temp variable: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/swap-two-numbers-without-using-temporary-variable/
- Questions on the projects I have implemented and the technologies used in the projects.
- Two logical questions and few resume based questions
The interviewer was friendly and the interview was very interactive. Based on your performance you will be called for the next round.
Round 4(Technical Interview-2): This was also a technical round held on Google Meet. The duration of this round was 60 min.
- Introduce yourself.
- Reverse a linked list: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-linked-list/
- The internal implementation of HashMap and HashSet.
- Garbage collection in Java with detailed explanation.
- Few SQL queries like finding the third-highest salary: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-nth-highest-salary-table/
- Questions on the technologies I have used to implement my projects.
- Problems I have faced while implementing the projects and asked how I have overcome those problems.
The interview was good and you will be asked questions based on your resume. You can expect the result within 2-3 days.
Round 5(HR round): The duration of this was 1 hour but it lasted for around 20 min. The Interviewer asked few standard questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why Accolite and what do you know about our company.
- Some resume-based questions.
- Questions on my Strengths and the areas I need to improve.
- Why should we hire you?
- Be strong with your basics and be confident.
- Let the interview be Interactive.
- Ask doubts and hints if you are not clear.
Please Login to comment...