Accolite Digital (AHC 13.0) Interview Experience for FTE+ Internship | Off-Campus
Hello Friends, it is my pleasure to share my Accolite Digital Interview Experience with you. Through this article, I will share how was my interview process and how I prepared for the interview.
Interview Process: In total there were five rounds. I will explain each round in depth below.
Round 1 (MCQ Based Round): This round is MCQ based round to qualified this round you at least need 60%. This round was held on the Eduthrill platform. In this round, the generally asked question is about DSA, Computer Network, DBMS, Computer organization, Computer Organization and Architecture ( COA ), and some basic aptitude.
I clear this round with 78%. After 2-3 days I received mail that ‘I clear round and my coding round will help in next week’.
Round 2(Coding Round): This round was held on their own platform. So for this round, they gave me the one coding question and the time for it was 45 minutes. The question was based on DP and Graph and was able to solve it.
After some days I received a mail that ‘I clear coding round and soon my technical interview will be held ‘.
Tip: If you clear the coding round and received mail start preparing for the technical round. Because in my case after 10-15 days I received a call near 3 pm that my technical round will be held by tomorrow by 10 am. So I have less time for my preparation.
Round 3 (Technical Interview 1): Level – Medium
- This round was held on Google Meet. In this round, they start with a basic question like, About yourself, and how you’re doing in this pandemic situation and later start with an actual technical question.
- First, he starts asking a question about OOPS. If you have a clear understanding of oops you will be able to answer it. I was able to answer all questions.
- Secondly, he starts asking about DBMS and SQL. So be clear with your DBMS and SQL. The question will be about joins, normalization, and index.
- After doing all the above he starts me asking coding questions. He asks me 3 coding questions, First question was pretty easy you can solve it. The second and third were based on an array. This question is from GeeksForGeeks and I was able to solve it.
Let me tell you one thing the interview was very polite and he will make you very comfortable.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): Level – Medium
- This round was pretty easy from the last round.
- In this round, he starts me asking about my projects and what are technologies use. Later he asked about how is it use full and scope of improvement of my project.
- Then he switches to technical questions. He asked me about CN, DBMS, OOPS and I was able to answer most of the questions except 2-3 questions.
- Lastly, he gives me one coding question. It was based on divide and conquer. I was partially able to solve it and in some test cases, my code goes in an infinite loop. Later he tells me to explain my algorithm and I explain it to him.
Tip: Don’t get demotivated if you are not able to answer or solved questions because on some time they check how you behave under pressure.
Finally, I received mail after few days that I was selected for the HR round.
Round 5(HR): Level – Easy
Questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself?
- Tell about your strengths and weakness?
- How did you keep yourself motivated in this pandemic?
- Lastly, we discuss salary.
- Keep working on your DSA.
- Have a clear understanding of DBMS and CN.
- Lastly your attitude matter.
I lastly thank for GeeksforGeeks for their great content and interviewbits, leetcode, and everyone who help me in this journey.