Accenture Interview Experience for ASE | On-Campus 2021
Round 1(Aptitude): First-round is the elimination round there was 90 min to solve 90 questions. Questions are asked from aptitude, ms office, networking, and operating system. If you cleared round 1 it will be show on the same window that congratulations you have cleared the first round your eligible for the next round.
Round 2(Coding): The questions were not that much hard but it not easy also, to go for the next round you have to pass all the test cases of one of the codes from 2 questions. after 2 days you get mail for the next round if you cleared.
Round 3(Communication Test): Easy – no elimination.
- In this round, we have tested our communication skills, by asking us to dictate some sentences and asking us questions once a situation is given.
- This is an automated round.
- There are 8 sections in this round.
Round 4(Interview): Easy
- After clearing Round 1, both Round 2 and 3 are mandatory. Once we clear Round 1, we get into a flow.
- In this round, two interviewees test our technical skills.
For me the questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself
- questions on projects mentioned in resume.
- questions on hackathon and internship which i have done.
- what is your role in your team project and why that role?
- Which is your most favorite subject in college? why?
- Which is your least favorite subject in college? why?
- What are the challenges faced working in a team? How you cope up with them?
- what is python and what is machine learning (since i had them in my resume )?
- Any other questions?
- They do even check our communication a little. For me, they were friendly and were welcoming questions.
Got my result and got selected for ASE role.