Accenture Interview Experience for AEH (On-Campus) 2023
Accenture visited Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore in the month of November 2022 for the AEH Intern Role for 2023. The application for applying was open to all branches. There were around 3700 students selected for the Online assessment.
There is a total of 4 rounds and each round is an elimination round except the communication round.
- Cognitive, Technical (MCQ round)
- Coding round
- Communication round
- Technical + HR round
Round-1(Cognitive, Technical MCQ assessment): The first section was Aptitude Logical and Reasoning section.
- There were 6 sections and had 90 questions. The time duration of this round was around 90 minutes.
- The results of the first round will be declared immediately within two minutes if you get qualified then you will move to the second round for a coding section if you don’t get selected for the second round you will receive a sorry to inform you you you cannot move further.
So, my first round was conducted on 5th November.
- Difficulty: Easy to Medium.
- Topics: Quantitative, Verbal, Reasoning, Pseudocode, Networking, Cloud, MS office.
Note: This is an elimination round and there is no negative marking.
Round 2 (Coding Round): 45 Minutes. No of Questions: 2.
Difficulty: Easy-Medium-Hard(it can be any level for me it’s an easy level string based)
Note: This is also an elimination round so please try to solve at least 1 code so that you will be qualified for the next round. After this round around 500 students were selected for the next round.
Round 3 (Communication Round): I received mail for the communication round on 7th November. This is an AI-based communication round. It had 6 sections with the varying time required for each candidate to attend each question. The sections are,
- Reading Sentences: 8 Questions
- Listening: 16 Question
- Jumbled Sentences: 10 Questions
- Retelling Story: 3 Questions
- Speaking on a given topic: 2 Questions
The Total allotted time is 30 minutes.
Note: This is not an elimination round but tries to give our best you can give this round any time in the window time I think 24 hours and give them in a quiet room with good earphones and a good internet connection.
After this round around 100 students were selected for Interviews.
Round 4 (Technical + HR interview): 25 – 30 minutes. So, I booked a slot for 11th November at 2:30 PM. For an interview, you will receive an email to book your interview slot and the interview happens on their platform. If I talk about interviews for me the interviewer asked both technical & HR questions,
- After introducing herself, the interviewer asked for my introduction.
- Project Discussion
- Why have you joined VIT?
- What are your strengths?
- Any achievement that isn’t related to your studies.
- Hackathon discussion
- And she asked if I had any questions for her.
Note: Be confident and focus on HR questions & interview experiences.
After 5-6 days we received the official mail regarding which included the names of all the selected students names. After Interview round around 58 students got selected for the internship and I was one of them.
That’s all thank you, Best of luck.
Please Login to comment...