5 Best Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is one of the most popular marketing techniques because it gives the highest return on the money invested in it. Many organizations collect email addresses by giving free swags to sell their goods and services through the email that they received.
Types of Email for Email Marketing:
- Informational Email
- Promotional Email
- Welcome/onboard Email
- Transactional Email
Because of the popularity of email marketing, many companies started opening the job role as “Email Marketers”.But do you know what are tools those email marketers use to do email marketing and provide profits to their company?
So in this article, we are going to tell you about 5 popular email marketing tools that are used by most email marketers.
1. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is one of the most famous and affordable options for email marketing. It was started in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong who were making e-greeting cards at that time. In, 2021 this company was acquired by Intuit
Mailchimp offers four plans and those are-Premium, Standard, Essentials, and Free. In those Standard is one that Mailchimp recommends using. In the Free plan only you can send emails for free without paying any money but that plan is up to 2000 email contact per day. Overall you can send 10,000 emails in the free plan on monthly basis.
If your email contact is more than 2000 then you have to choose from the other three paid plans according to the service that you want. The monthly price of the other three programs also varies according to your number of email contacts and other services.
Advantages of Mailchimp:
- It can be integrated with many other tools.
- You can do email marketing and can sell products online on Mailchimp.
- It offers overall reporting of a client like Social Media, Geo Tracking, and Google Analytics Integration.
Disadvantages of Mailchimp:
- In the free plan, they have no support like email support and chat support.
- In the free plan, there is no feature of Email Scheduling. Earlier they had that feature but now they have removed that.
- They have a very strict policy for Affiliate Marketing.
2. Sendinblue: This company was started in 2007 by Armand Thiberge and Kapil Sharma. It can be integrated with many different tools like WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Google Analytics, Microsoft Outlook, Wix, etc.
This platform has a very smooth User Interface and you can do all the required work very easily. This is available in 6 different languages.
Sendinblue offers four varieties of plans and those are free, lite, premium, and enterprise. You can choose any one of them according to your need. Here the free plan is free to use but other plans are paid. Free plans have limited monthly email but in plaid plans, you can send as many emails as you want to send by paying money.
Advantages of Sendinblue:
- It tells about the emails that are active
- It can be integrated with many tools.
- Its website is available in 6 languages
Disadvantages of Sendinblue:
- It can be integrated with many tools but it can’t be integrated with all the useful tools
- Very fewer Templates
- A lot of limitations in drag and drop features
3. Active Campaign: ActiveCampaign was started by Jason VandeBoom in 2003. In 2003 it was started as a consulting firm. It can be integrated with more than 800 different platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Salesforce, Paypal, Stripe, Facebook, Woocommerce, etc.
It has 4 different plans: lite, plus, professional, and enterprise. None of these 4 plans are free to use but they offer 14 days of free trials on every plan. The price of these plans varies on the basis of the no. of contact that you have. Usually, for 500 Email contacts, the Lite plan is 9$ per month, Plus is 49$ per month, Professional is 149$ per month, Enterprise is 259$ per month.
Advantages of Campaign:
- It offers migration if you are moving from any other tool in the market.
- It provides integration with more than 250 tools
Disadvantages of Campaign:
- Generally, it provides bad reporting
- No free plans are available
4. Convertkit: Convertkit is an email marketing company that helps us to send an email, automate email, and many more email-related services. It was started by Nathan Barry in 2013. It has more focus on subscribers rather than audiences means it treats each subscriber as one. It does not matter how many times that subscriber subscribed, Convert kit will treat that subscriber as one.
It offers three plans and those are the free creator and creator pro. In these plans, “creator” and “creator pro” plans are paid. The free plan offers some limited services for 300 subscribers. If your subscriber is more than 300 then you have to choose anyone from creator and creator pro. The price of those two paid plans also varies according to the number of subscribers.
Advantages of Convertkit:
- Provides good features like tags and segments by which we can organize people.
- Take money only for unique subscribers
- Provides integration with many other tools.
Disadvantages of Convertkit:
- It have lack cold subscriber customization
- It has very limited A/B Testing
- It has very limited template customization
5. Drip: Drip is one of the email marketing Companies. It can be integrated with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Sleeknote, Magneto, etc.
This has 2 plans. One for Email and the other for Email+SMS. The price of both plans depends upon the number of contacts. In an email plan, you can send an unlimited number of emails to a fixed no. of contact. In the Email+SMS plan, you can send unlimited emails but not unlimited messages. The more no. of messages you want to send the more money you have to pay.
Advantages of Drip:
- It has a liquid email templating feature
- It also allows Split testing
Disadvantages of Drip:
- No free are Plans available
- It lacks Landing page featuresjason